Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an engaging nurse educator to be responsible for the education of current and future nursing students. A nurse educator is responsible for designing curricula, teaching and guiding students, evaluating the students' progress, writing or reviewing educational material, etc.
Nurse Education Responsibilities:
- Mentoring and teaching current and future nursing students.
- Designing, delivering, and evaluating educational curricula.
- Writing and reviewing educational material, like textbooks.
- Documenting the students' progress and advising them on their educational journey.
- Researching and remaining up-to-date on clinical practices.
- Developing patient care plans and assisting patients with their clinical needs.
- Educating the technical and patient care staff in using new technology.
Interested candidates with a go-getter attitude may share their profiles to email@example.com theSubject: Nursing Educator
Role:Nurse Unit Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
Era University (Era Educational Trust)