Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide bedside care
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
- Assist with resident comfort
- Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Help coach staff as necessary
- Monitor exact, detailed reports and records of the critical ICU patients.
- Monitor and record symptoms and changes in patients conditions and information to the physician.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostics tests to identify and assess the patients condition.
- Carefully observe and document patient medical information and vital signs.
- Document patients medical histories and assessment findings.
- Document patients treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members about whole patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients response and conditions.
- Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications as per doctors order.
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery/ Post B.sc Nursing/B.sc Nursing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Era University, Lucknow
Contact Company:Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Address:Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow