Job Title: Principal, Era's College of Nursing, Lucknow
Job Summary: Principal, College of Nursing is the Administrative head of the college of Nursing, directly responsible to the Director of Medical Education/Director of Health & Family welfare services & responsible for implementation & revision of curriculum for various courses & research activities of the college of Nursing.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Development, planning, implementation & evaluation of nursing program i.e, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing & Nursing specialties courses etc.
2. Develop philosophy & objectives for educational program.
3. Identifies the present needs related to the educational program & investigate, evaluate & secure resources.
4. Select & organize learning experiences.
5. Direct planning activities & put programs in place with staff to ensure attainment of College of Nursing vision.
6. Determines the number of position & scope & responsibility of each teaching & non-teaching staffs.
7. Analyses the Job to be done in terms of needs education program.
8. Prepares the job description, indicate line of authority, responsibility in the relationship & channels of communication by means of organization chart & other method.
9. Delegate's authority commensurate with responsibility.
10. Provides an organizational framework for effective staff functioning such as meeting of the staff etc. I J. Recommends appointment & promotion based on qualification & experience of the individual staff, scope of job & total staff composition.
12. Subscribes & encourages developmental aspects with reference to welfare of staff & students.
13. Consistently makes administrative decision based on established policies.
14. Facilitates participation in community, professional & institutional activities by providing time, opportunity for support for such participation.
15. Provides freedom for staff to develop active training course within the frame work of curriculum.
16. Promotes staff participation in research.
17. Procures & maintains physical facilities which are of a standard.
18. Interprets nursing education to other related disciplines & to the public.
19. Provides for continuous follow-up & revision of education program.
20. Prepare periodic report which review the progress & problems of the entire program & presents plans for its continuous development.
21. Act as a chairperson for various committees.
Qualification As per the norms of Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates having rich experience of working in similar role in reputed Nursing College will be preferred.
You may share your resume with Subject: Principal - Nursing Colleget at firstname.lastname@example.org only if your meet the eligibility criteria and also are interested to join us immediately.
Human Resource Department,
Era's Lucknow Medical College & Hospital.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
Doctorate:M.Phil. in Nursing,Ph.D in Nursing
Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Contact Company:Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Address:Sarfaraz Ganj, Dubagga, Lucknow -226003