Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Nursing Superintendent for our Medical college & hospital in Lucknow.
1.Overall management of Nursing Practice, nursing education and professional development.
2.Accountable to oversee the development, and implementation of standards of patient care and standards of clinical practice.
3. Has overall responsibility for safe, comfortable and comprehensive nursing care of all the patients in the hospital.
4. Collaborates with Hospital administrative colleagues, doctors, and other health care personnel.. 4. 5.Ensure that adequate number of nursing staff is assigned to the respective departments in accordance with their experience and training.
6. Coordinate with various departments to contribute towards continuous nursing care and recommend improvements as and when necessary.
7. Organize and Conduct In-service Education programmes for all categories of nursing staff on nursing ethics, procedures, and hospital policies.
8. She will take initiative and participate actively in condemnation of articles of the hospital.
9.She shall be responsible to ensure issuance of show causenotice to all nurses remaining on unauthorized absent and longabsent and disobey the authority.
10. She will prepare ACR/ OPR of all nursing staff working under her regularly and forward to the Nursing Directorate when ever asked for.
11. She will be responsible to prepare working statement of all nursing personnel and co-ordinate with hospital authority.
12. She will take action of all disciplinary problems when her Dy. Nursing Superintendent or other subordinate staff in difficult to handle.
Qualification As per the norms of MCI/Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates having rich experience of working in similar role in reputed corporate hospital and medical college will be preferred.
- Ready to work in shift.
- Should have experience in working in Medical College or private institution accredited with NABH and must have knowledge of Quality Accreditations in Hospital.
You may share your resume with Subject: Nursing Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org only if your meet the eligibility criteria and also are interested to join us immediately.
Human Resource Department,
Era's Lucknow Medical College & Hospital.
Role:Nurse Unit Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Era University (Era Educational Trust)