We are looking for Medical Superintendent for our Medical college & hospital in Lucknow.
- Developing, Implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and performance standards for medical, nursing, technical staffs.
- Monitoring the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment and services.
- Representing the organization in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums.
- Monitors stocks of equipment's, machinery, medicines, Surgical items, dietary articles, milk and prepared foods.
- To take daily rounds-Supervision and attend to patient and staff grievances, inspect drugs for stocks positions of medicines and other items as per requirement.
- To appoint members in respect of various committees and to conduct the meeting.
- To supervise and ensure that all clinical policies and procedures within the hospital, Meets the requirements of licensing or accrediting bodies.
- To Review and respond to any Medical review by state of local surveys, inspections and accreditation and completion of statutory, statistical and annual reports.
- To effectively interface with patients, attendants, internal and external customers.
- To represent the Hospital for all Medico-Legal cases.
- To assume leadership role in ensuring availability of trained medical staffs.
- To assist in ensuring operations within budgeted cost.
- To be well groomed, punctual and adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have complete orientation of integrated management system of hospital.
- To have complete awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To comply with patient safety policy.
- To ensure safe utilization of equipment and proper waste disposal system
- To demonstrate ability to provide operational oversight to the hospital
- To design, interpret and ensure effective implementation of policies, procedure, administration rules.
- To monitor, participate and collaborate with other disciplines for successful implementation of NABH and other Quality improvement Programmes.
- To comply with the service quality process, environmental and occupational issues and policies of the respective area.
- Manage operations of patient services in the hospital that includes patient patient registration, billing for consultation, diagnostic, radiological or any other billing to the patient.
- Manage the process for admission, transfer and discharge.
- Ensure high level of patient satisfaction through proper service, regular feedback or through process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all patients and attendants are responded as per protocols on all the issues and concerns to avoid any escalations.
- Ensure operations on the floors/wards are smooth and processes like admissions, transfer or discharge of patents are hassle free. Any issues in the wards from patients or attendants are addressed properly.
- Leading the team of Medical Transcriptionist to ensure timely and accurate transcription of documents like discharge summary. Labs reports, radiology reports or any other official document as per requirement.
- Ensure dietetics requirements are met for each patient and treatment planning is as per diet prescribed. Information pertaining to diet for patients is shared as a process smoothly to F and B.
- Ensure all housekeeping and laundry activities are performed timely and effectively in each shift in assigned area.
- Documentation: Ensure all processes are documented in the form of process flows, detailed descriptions etc in the department manuals.
- Audits and compliance: ensure all processes are run as per compliance and policies laid down under NABH or any other applicable governing body.
- Participate and represent in various internal or external audits as a key member of the hospital management. Participation and representation may not necessarily restricts handling responsibilities for areas only under purview but complete hospital.
- Quality and reports: Ensure timely and accurate generation of all Quality reports.
- Support Centre manager for Key decision making
- Facilitate introduction of new amenities.
- Any other task assigned by management.
Qualification As per the norms of MCI/NMC
- Candidates having rich experience of working in similar role in reputed corporate hospital and medical college will be preferred.
- Should have experience in working in Medical College or private institution accredited with NABH and must have knowledge of Quality Accreditations in Hospital.
You may share your resume with Subject: MEDICAL Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org only if your meet the eligibility criteria and also are interested to join us immediately.
Human Resource Department,
Era's Lucknow Medical College & Hospital.
Role:Head Nurse / Nursing Superintendent / Clinical Instructor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Contact Company:Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Address:H.NO.88,,,VICTORIA STREET,TULSIDAS MARG, CHOWK, , , LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh, India