Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for modifying and developing new electronic tools and equipment.
- Handled the major tasks of testing the circuits and features of electronic equipment.
- Design & development of electronics & electrical Circuits & boards in Orcad.
- Test the Analog & op-amp based electronic boards, schematic drawing.
- Experienced as Repairing & Testing, Electronics PCBs.
- Skills in flyback Topology Power supply.
- Skills in Soldering, Circuit Reading, Usage of Analog and Digital Electronics Instruments & PCB board for Testing & Trouble Shooting and also gained experienced in the field of Electronics.
- Maintained good communication between the Manufacturing and the Q&C department.
- Experienced of development of interfacing of Analog to Digital systems used in telecom preferably in DMR and tetra systems .
- Development of multiplexers and Bidirectional amplifier.
- Miniature circuit development of control circuitry
- Circuit development of radio modem in different freq bands
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Era University, Lucknow
Contact Company:Era University (Era Educational Trust)
Address:Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow